Panda Behaviour is a scripting framework based on Behaviour Tree for Unity. This framework allows to easily define complex, scalable and reusable logic for your game.
Panda Behaviour is delivered as a single GameObject component. This component can be attached to any GameObject to model its behaviour by a combination of C# and BT scripts, which are scripts written in a minimalist built-in language.
The execution of behaviour trees is visualized at run-time within the Inspector providing detailed information about the behaviour in real-time, which is valuable for debugging.
- Lightweight and performant Behaviour Tree engine.
- Minimalist Built-in scripting language.
- Easily extensible by defining custom task in C#.
- Realtime visualisation and debugging.
- Version control friendly (produces no binary assets).