- Add PandaBehaviour.GetTree(string) which retrieves a Tree by its name. Then the tree can be ticked from a [Task].
- This feature is useful when it is requirred to decide at runtime which tree to tick.
- Add a new class: Panda.Tree. An instance of this class is returned by PandaBehaviour.GetTree(string). The class as the following properties and methods.
- name: the tree name
- status: the current tree status
- Tick(): tick the tree
- Reset(): reset the tree
- Fixed compiled BT script from string (using ‘PandaBehaviour.Compile(…)’) not being displayed in Inspector.
- Fixed TextAsset assigned in code to ‘PandaBehaviour.scripts’ not being displayed in Inspector.
(Note: a call to ‘PandaBehaviour.Apply()’ is required to apply the change.)